Sales Manager jobs
LE MERIDIEN RESORT AT SENTOSA, SINGAPORE
$3,000 - $3,500 a month
- Maintain regular contact with the Regional Sales Offices (RSO) where appropriate submit sales leads within the Marriott International network.
U P INSURANCE AGENCY PTE. LTD.
$4,500 - $7,500 a month
- Setting individual sales targets with the sales team.
- Managing organizational sales by developing a business plan that covers sales, revenue and expense…
MONDELEZ ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
$15,000 - $21,000 a month
- Provide training and coaching, guidance to sales, offices, manufacturing sites and warehouses on HSE standard implementation and correct the deviations.
- Conduct monthly sales reviews with sales team.
- As National Sales Manager you have full revenue responsibility for Singapore.
- We are looking for a motivated and enterprising Sales Manager to join our growing Singapore team.
- Have at least 2 years of experience in Commercial or…
$5,000 - $8,500 a month
- The primary responsibility of the Inside Sales Manager is to drive disciplined application of our three-phase Relationship Based Sales (RBS) Process:
- Identify sales opportunities and conduct feasibility checks to ensure maximum conversion of these opportunities to generate revenue as per sales strategy/…
SUMMIT RESTAURANTS PTE. LTD.
$6,000 - $7,500 a month
- Review confirmed and pending banquets/special events with Sales Manager to ensure proper planning.
- Submit sales reports to Corporate;
NSTAR PTE. LTD.
$6,000 - $7,000 a month
- Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
- Monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
JAMPP APAC PTE. LTD.
$7,000 - $9,500 a month
- As part of our ambitious growth plans in APAC, we are looking for an outstanding Senior Sales Manager to join our sales team based in Singapore, covering the…
Be the first to see new Sales Manager jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.