Sales jobs in Yishun
- Promote the sales of products and offer quality customer service under all circumstances in a professional manner.
- Dominik Flach | Sales Asia-Pacific |.
- You will coordinate joint Sales and Marketing activities (e.g.
- As part of the regional Inside Sales team you will call and…
- Draft more complex sales documentation, proposals, reports, and correspondence such as sales contracts and annual agreements.
- Update key products end user list.
LEOCH BATTERY PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $3,500 a month
- Perform data analysis by Sales persons, Sales order, Country, Customer, Product and Period.
- Coordinate and provide sales and administrative support to the…
- Proven work experience as a Sales support specialist or Sales support associate.
- Keep record of sales trends.
- Suggest sales process improvements Requirements.
ECO & SONS PTE LTD
$2,000 - $4,000 a month
- Sales Experience prefer but not necessary.
- The Sales Executive will be target driven and sales lead will be given to help him achieve the target.
UNIQIX PTE. LTD.
$2,200 - $3,500 a month
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
RECRUIT EXPERT PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $3,000 a month
- Process orders, quotation, delivery orders and generate sales documents.
- Coordinate and work with other internal departments on matter pertaining to sales.
YE LIANG HOW CATERING SERVICE PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $4,500 a month
- Prepare sales confirmations and tax invoices accordingly to sop.
- Build catering sales through establishing client relationship and rapport with existing and new…
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
$2,500 - $4,000 a month
- Min 3 years of experience in related field Familiar in Sales Bilingual in English & Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking clients Singaporean only…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.