Sales jobs in Yishun
- You are responsible for our B2B sales activities in the Singaporean market:
- You work closely with and report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Formulate, implement and execute sales and marketing plan for the achievement of yearly sales based on corporate marketing strategy for existing and new market.
- Perform role of Bid manager for Tenders/RFQs and interface with Customers.
- Prepare Pricing Proposal and Bid Strategy.
- Minimum 2 years relevant work experience.
$5,000 - $7,000 a month
- Successful experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan…
- Extensive knowledge of sales processes to drive a high-performance Sales Team.
- Develops and motivates sales professionals by coaching and transferring the…
- 7 years’ experience in a sales capacity building and developing business in the Media and Entertainment, broadcast, cable, telco, video encoding or transcoding…
FUNDTIER PTE. LTD.
$1,800 - $2,500 a month
- A seasoned sales professional with hunter mentality.
- Result oriented and comfortable with sales target.
- Skilled to generate own leads through cold calling and…
- IHS Markit is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical…
- The Sales Manager's responsibilities include:
- To prepare and conduct sales pitch.
- Self-driven with proven sales track record in Telecommunication or IT…
Marketing Institute of Singapore Business School
- Establish sales and marketing objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas.
- Identify, maintain and upkeep the databases for sales leads…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.