National Oilwell Varco jobs
You refined by:
National Oilwell Varco (undo)
- Works closely with the various departments and suppliers to ensure operations run smoothly and efficiently.
- Purchase Order generation and revision.
- Perform qualified NDE, visual & dimensional inspections for BOP equipment/parts (initial, in-process & final).
- Upload report in RigOffice (DMS).
- Perform a wide variety of QC inspection e.g. receiving QC inspection, test witness & measurement at production floor and suppliers’ location, QCP checks…
- Processing of accounts and payments in compliance with financial policies, review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payments ,…
- Job Description and Primary Responsibilities.
- On a worldwide basis, our engineers represent the company while servicing, troubleshooting and supervising repair…
- Receiving / moving / checking & storing incoming / delivery of goods.
- Packaging / labeling goods before delivery.
- Reporting & evaluation of stock discrepancies.
- To source materials for assigned commodities, manage the supply base and develop all contractual terms on selected production materials to optimize quality,…
- On a worldwide basis, our engineers represent the company while servicing, troubleshooting and supervising repair of NOV equipment.They are able to make…
- Evaluate, analyze and make recommendations pertaining to the improvement of product.
- Maintenance, product design and operational performance.
- Specialize in wireline product offering and sales of spare parts.
- Quick response to customer enquiries.
- Directly responsible and maintains accuracy in day to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.