Marketing Manager jobs
You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
- As the Events Manager you will play a key role in organising and managing our flagship events.
- Work with all internal adjoining teams and undertake regular…
- Effectively managing the marketing budget.
- Coordinate with franchiser's headquarters (Based in US/Europe/Asia) on their marketing efforts which could be applied…
- Due to growth and expansion targets, they are now partnering with us in search of an experienced Marketing Manager.
- 1-3 years of management experience.
- Marketing communication and public relations.
- Strong passion for retail marketing.
- At least a diploma in marketing.
- Available to travel up to 10%.
- Development and delivering of marketing campaigns for internal and external marketing.
- My client is looking for a PR communication and Marketing Manager to join…
- Our Client, an Australia marketing organisation is looking for a Campaign Manager to assist with the management and delivering their brand campaigns.
$40,000 - $50,000 a year
- Assist Business Manager to implement sales & marketing strategies.
- Spearhead traditional and digital marketing activities.
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- Due to growth and expansion targets, they are presently looking to hire an Account Manager.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in account management/client…
- Due to growth and expansion targets, they are looking to hire a Marketing/Partnerships Manager who has a good track record in digital marketing and retaining…
- Familiar with marketing automation systems, SEO and website development.
- Possesses minimally a Bachelor degree in marketing or any related discipline.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.