Marketing Executive jobs
- Participated in the product management and marketing lifecycles (directly or indirectly).
- 5+ years of experience in the industry as a practitioner or executive.
- Work closely with marketing, sales, product teams, PR, and executive management to achieve business goals via event marketing.
- Background in B2B marketing tools such as Marketo.
- Service teams, sales, marketing, PR, legal, support, etc.).
- BA/BS degree or relevant experience.
- The strategy will include, but not be limited to, improved security marketing and messaging (working closely with the AWS Security and AWS Marketing teams);
- Coordinating regional within Field Marketing teams to scale field/channel marketing efforts through joint engagements with select partner(s).
- Marketing, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- This requires driving executive and field relationships with the Consulting Partner, customers and the AWS…
- Cultivate appropriate executive sponsorships within AWS and Amazon.
- Prior roles as an executive in a global enterprise, or as a venture capital investor, are of…
- Sales teams, service teams, partners, marketing, legal, support, etc.).
- 7+ years of business development, strategic partnerships, or program/product management…
- Prepare and present business reviews to the executive team(s) outlining progress and roadblocks.
- Develop, define and execute joint marketing and GTM programs…
- Own, align, and orchestrate executive customer relationships within engagements.
- Experience in implementing projects that can span across eCommerce, eSports,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.