Hotel Management jobs
CAPITOL HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
- For first time guests, explain hotel services.In the room, provide further explanations on facilities to ensure guest comfort during the length of their stay.
RC HOTELS (PTE.) LTD.
$7,000 - $11,000 a month
- Ensure to exercise decision-making and independent judgment while being aligned with customers and management.
- Come and join our team at RC Hotels!
- Understanding of hotel revenue management.
- Experience in hotel property management systems as well as extranets and central reservations systems and their…
- Certificate or Diploma in Restaurant Management or extensive F&B experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at a managerial level in a 5-star hotel or a…
- Operate according to Subsea 7’s Management Principles.
- Coordinate travel arrangements inclusive of air-ticket, hotel accommodation, visa arrangements, etc using…
SINGAPORE COFFEE & CACAO COMPANY PTE. LTD.
$4,000 - $6,000 a month
- Exciting coffee program for renowned heritage hotel group reopening after renovation in 2019.
- Seeking an experienced coffee professional and/or F&B professional…
DUFF AND PHELPS, LLC
- Carry out any other responsibilities as assigned by senior management.
- Supporting IT in basic set up of laptops as well mobile phone/bills management.
- Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management…
UE PARK AVENUE INTERNATIONAL PTE. LTD.
$3,000 - $5,000 a month
- Exhibit excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Demonstrate leadership abilities and with experience in people management.
OXLEY GEM PTE. LTD.
$1,600 a month
- Report any complaints, incidents or other irregularities to management.
- Apply necessary precautions with regards to the hotel food safety and hygiene standards …
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.