Hotel Management jobs
- Register guest in the Property Management System (OPERA).
- Be conversant with manual operations process during shutdown of property management system.
- Hotel arrangements, transportation arrangements, dining arrangements, etc.).
- Collaborate with stakeholders (such as Sales, Transportation, Hotel Operations,…
- Certificate or Diploma in Restaurant Management or extensive F&B experience.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at a managerial level in a 5-star hotel or a…
- Support the Management team in achieving the financial, service and other related goals that have been set for the outlet through diligent and proactive…
- Degree and above - Hotel Management is an advantage.
- To perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
- Team oriented approach to management with a mindset of open communications.
- Administration knowledge of F&B operations and Quality management, proficient in…
- Handle guests’ challenges and feedback with escalation to higher management if necessary.
- Qualifications in Hospitality Management from a recognized institution…
- Concierge / Front Office, Hotel - Management.
- Work directly with senior operational leaders to develop relevant key metrics and process and so as to drive…
- Proficient in the use of Opera Property Management System.
- Minimum 3 year of Front Office / Hotel Operations guest facing role.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels.
- Project Management – Planning, coordinating and organising Safety Events and workshops.
- Create and design of safety posters and safety handbook.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.