You refined by:
Marina Bay (undo)
Hotel Management jobs in Outram
- Proficient in the use of Opera Property Management System.
- Minimum 3 year of Front Office / Hotel Operations guest facing role.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels.
- Hotel arrangements, transportation arrangements, dining arrangements, etc.).
- Collaborate with stakeholders (such as Sales, Transportation, Hotel Operations,…
- Handle guests’ challenges and feedback with escalation to higher management if necessary.
- Qualifications in Hospitality Management from a recognized institution…
- Performs any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by the management.
- Familiar with Singapore roads, Hotel locations, places of interest,…
- Report to culinary management any maintenance defects using the correct and proper procedures.
- Maintain high standards of grooming for oneself and subordinates…
- Front Of House, F&B Management.
- Certificate or Diploma in Restaurant/Bar Management or extensive F&B experience.
- On a regular basis, inspect beverage outlets;
- Perform mending and sewing works on employee uniform.
- Perform alteration on uniforms when necessary.
- Inspecting uniforms and ensuring that uniform are in good…
- Other duties as assigned or directed by management.
- Perform data entry, generate reports, and update Goods Receiving and Goods Issue in warehouse management…
- Be able to escort guests from the front of the hotel to the suites and serve the guests as needed including hotel tour, suite tour, explanation of services,…
- Certificate or Diploma in Hospitality Management from a recognized institution is an advantage.
- Perform in-room check out including review of invoice, packing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.