Hotel Management jobs in Outram
You refined by:
Marina Bay Sands (undo)
- Proficient in the use of Opera Property Management System.
- Minimum 3 year of Front Office / Hotel Operations guest facing role.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels.
- Report to culinary management any maintenance defects using the correct and proper procedures.
- Maintain high standards of grooming for oneself and subordinates…
- Hotel arrangements, transportation arrangements, dining arrangements, etc.).
- Collaborate with stakeholders (such as Sales, Transportation, Hotel Operations,…
- Front Of House, F&B Management.
- Certificate or Diploma in Restaurant/Bar Management or extensive F&B experience.
- On a regular basis, inspect beverage outlets;
- Handle guests’ challenges and feedback with escalation to higher management if necessary.
- Qualifications in Hospitality Management from a recognized institution…
- Perform mending and sewing works on employee uniform.
- Perform alteration on uniforms when necessary.
- Inspecting uniforms and ensuring that uniform are in good…
- Certificate or Diploma in Hospitality Management from a recognized institution is an advantage.
- Perform in-room check out including review of invoice, packing…
- Airport, Ferry Terminal, Hotel Lobby etc.
- Perform guided familiarization tours for new patrons and guests of Management.
- Liaise closely with other departments.
- Welcome and direct hotel guests/ visitors entering the Infinity Pool.
- Perform any other duties and responsibilities as and when assigned by Management.
- Other duties as assigned or directed by management.
- Perform data entry, generate reports, and update Goods Receiving and Goods Issue in warehouse management…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.