Hotel Job Vacancy jobs in Outram
- Maintain confidentiality of all guest information and pertinent hotel data.
- The incumbent handles and provides information to any guest or visitor inquiry,…
- Understanding of hotel revenue management.
- Answer questions regarding hotel facilities and services, airline partnerships, local attractions, directions, etc.
- Administer benefit program within the Hotel.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in HR from an upscale hotel.
- Administration of policies and programs related to the…
- Observe and report damage of hotel property.
- The Housekeeping Attendant takes care of the overall cleanliness of common areas and guest rooms, ensuring that all…
- Ensure staffing levels for all outlets are accurate based on hotel and outlet business levels.
- The F&B Captain assists the Restaurant Manager in directing and…
- In-depth knowledge of hotel reception procedures and a good understanding of all other working areas of the hotel.
- Duties include repairing and maintaining of all areas of the hotel and long stay unit facilities to ensure proper function of Hotel facilities, machinery and…
- Protect and safeguard all hotel guests and associates, their belongings and all hotel assets.
- The Security Officer patrols the hotel as part of an overall…
- The Bartender supports the operation of Bob's bar and is responsible for courteous and efficient services provided to the guests.
- Oversee the strategic direction of projects related to the enhancement of the Hotel.
- 5 or more years of experience in managing an Engineering department in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.