Hotel jobs in Outram
- Provide excellent customer service to shoppers to the mall and development.
- Handle face-to-face and phone inquiries and feedback from public, shoppers and…
- This position is under the Box Office team, as part of Entertainment department.
- The Box Office team provides ticket sales services and operational support for…
- Be familiar with all room types and rates in the hotel and their availability status;
- Be familiar with hotel facilities and functions as well as major city…
- Work closely with the Assistant Manager and provides courteous services to guests and responds efficiently and tactfully to guests’ complaints, requests and…
- Special employee hotel accommodation rates at all IHG Hotels worldwide.
- Food and beverage stock is stored in relation to hotel procedures.
- The teams’ goal is to ensure that the hotel operates at maximum occupancy.
- The Sales and Marketing Department promotes, sells and books business for the hotel.
- At InterContinental® Hotels & Resorts our role is to put the glamour into international travel.
- That’s where you come in.
- What we need from you.
- Wardrobe Team Members must acknowledge and follow all policies and procedures at all times.
- All Wardrobe Team Members will have a thorough knowledge of the…
- At least 2 years of supervisory experience in Hotel Housekeeping.
- Ensure guest rooms and public areas are maintained in accordance with policies, standards and…
- Boldly coloring outside the lines of luxury, W turns the traditional notion of the extravagant hotel on its head.
- Posting Date Nov 19, 2019.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.