Hotel jobs in Outram
- Monitor activities in the hotel lobby and report any suspicious characters, items or/and activities to the Front Desk Manager.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels.
- Provide excellent customer service to shoppers to the mall and development.
- Handle face-to-face and phone inquiries and feedback from public, shoppers and…
- Hotel arrangements, transportation arrangements, dining arrangements, etc.).
- Collaborate with stakeholders (such as Sales, Transportation, Hotel Operations,…
- Be a vital focal point to attract guests and increase traffic to the hotel lobby.
- Transform the hotel lobby into a point of attraction not to be missed within…
- Minimum 3 year of Front Office / Hotel Operations guest facing role.
- Responsible for the dissemination of accurate and pertinent information to the necessary…
- Ensure the overall cleanliness and tidiness of the guestrooms.
- General cleaning and tidying of the guestrooms, which includes replenishing guest supplies,…
- Promote spa visibility at hotel lobby, swimming pool, golf club as per time assigned.
- Stand by at hotel lobby, and ensure that Spa desk in the lobby is always…
- Ensure that Team Members implement the procedures for safety, hygiene and sanitation according to hotel standards.
- Washing and sanitizing of ice machines.
- Inspect food items are set in proper quantities and to Hotel standards.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at a managerial level in a 5-star hotel or a deluxe…
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience at a managerial level in a 5-star hotel or a deluxe restaurant.
- Assume the duties of the Assistant General Manager or General…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.