E Payment jobs
E M SERVICES PRIVATE LIMITED
$2,000 - $2,600 a month
- Assist in preparing monthly reports, perform day-end closing, prepare payment vouchers & reminder notices.
- Perform accounting duties such as bank reconciliation…
- As a Lecturer, your contributions go beyond teaching and facilitating learning.
- You play a critical role in recognising and nurturing your students’ potential…
Ugene Laboratory Services Pte Ltd
$2,200 - $2,500 a month
- Prepare invoices, and provide to customers through multiple channels (mail, e-mail etc.).
- Maintain customer master records, and update customer account…
- In the absence of a signed Recruitment Fee Agreement, CMA CGM Group & APL / NOL will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter…
CRESTAR EDUCATION GROUP PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $3,000 a month
- To market and promote CLC courses.
- Assist in the preparations of enrolment reports.
- Daily checking on outstanding payments.
- Assist in all schools’ activities.
THE APARTMENT SERVICE PTE. LTD.
$1,800 - $2,700 a month
- Managing suppliers chasing payments and setting their expectations on payment timeframes.
- The Apartment Service is an industry leader in the business travel and…
MCI GROUP ASIA PACIFIC PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $4,000 a month
- The Account/Program Executive assists the Account Manager in managing different Performance Improvement (PI) programs which could take the form of Web,…
- As an Area Manager, you will be leading and inspiring a team of Payment Support Supervisors to improve various aspects of the business.
- Updates system/verify payment for timely payout.
- Provides day-to-day benefits administration services eg. E-claim for hourly payment.
- Experience in the internet/e-commerce industry, experience with a Payment Service Provider is a plus.
- The Solutions Consultant (SC) is responsible for the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.