E Payment jobs
The Apartment Service
$1,800 - $2,700 a month
- Managing suppliers chasing payments and setting their expectations on payment timeframes.
- The Apartment Service is an industry leader in the business travel and…
ETERN MEDICAL GROUP PTE. LTD.
$1,700 - $2,200 a month
- To assist in the daily operations of the clinic:
- Registering Patients, dispensing of medication and collection of payments.
- Sales experience an added advantage.
Thermo Fisher - APAC
- Processes accounts payable invoice matching and verifying with purchase orders, delivery Order/goods receipts.
- Initiatives to improve AP Process.
$3,000 - $5,000 a month
- The Accountant is responsible for:
- Maintain full set of accounts with oversight on all journal entries, revenue and expenses.
- Assist in all Client Audit.
- Supports the sales process – puts displays in place, keeps stock level inventory, payment transactions, fitting or garment alterations.
- Submit daily payment document to Finance.
- Run Daily Payment job and upload HSBC Net File.
- A glimpse of your daily mission:
- Creating and Filing of Paid Claims.
$2,000 - $2,600 a month
- Processing of orders for e-marketplaces Liaising with internal/external stakeholders to coordinate fulfillment process Monitor and maintain timeline and KPI…
DICKSON CAPITAL PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $3,200 a month
- Data entry for instalment payment from hirer.
- Update white cards for instalments collected.
- Reminder calls / text to overdue accounts.
QUEST GLOBAL SERVICES PTE. LTD.
$5,000 - $6,500 a month
- The incumbent (Test Engineer) is responsible for the end-to-end testing activities of an integrated e-payment system.
- Logging and tracking defects to closure.
- Other operation activities on the growth of wallet users and payment share.
- Sound knowledge of online payment, e-wallet and promotion activities with P&L plan.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.