Customer Service jobs
- Learn about food preparation and customer service.
- As a Service Crew, you will.
- Be part of a friendly service team.
- You're gonna be great here!
$2,500 - $3,000 a month
- Able to communicate with guest and providing excellent customer service.
- High-end Sushi restaurant looking for Service Crew (full timer and part timer are both…
$1,500 - $2,600 a month
- Excellent and positive service attitude.
- Comfortable working in a non-halal environment.
- Welcome customers as they come into the restaurant.
BIG BANG SEABREEZE PTE. LTD.
$1,800 - $2,500 a month
- Friendly and customer service oriented.
- Fun and energetic with positive attitude to serve with customer delight.
- Direct guests’ complaints to Manager on duty.
The Malayan Council
$1,200 - $1,500 a month
- Other ad-hoc duties as necessary.
- Email directly or call for more enquiries.
Ya Lor Braised Duck
$1,800 - $2,200 a month
- Full-Time/Part-Time – Service Crew, Coffee Maker & Toast Maker.
- Salary will be commensurate based on work experience.
- Up to $1800 per month.
- Up to $8 per hour.
R E & S ENTERPRISES PTE LTD
$2,000 - $2,500 a month
- Passionate in providing good customer service.
- Greeter - Tending the queue/seating arrangement.
- Server - Take orders and tend to customers' needs as and when.
HOUSE ON THE MOON PTE. LTD.
$1,800 - $2,300 a month
- Professional Certificate/NiTEC in Hospitality/Tourism/Hotel Management or equivalent.
- Proficent in English and/or Mandarin (to interact with Mandarin speaking…
- And maintaining its operational smoothness & customer service standards, sales.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- 6 days work per week.
- Provides fast and friendly service to customers.
- High energy to create a fun working environment.
- Fun and cheerful personality with high energy to create a fun…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.