Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
SALES ASSOCIATE (undo)
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service.
- Team up with co-workers to ensure proper customer service.
- Basic understanding of sales principles and customer service practices.
- You contribute to achieving store goals in sales, productivity, and service by utilizing selling skills, and Service training.
- We call it living colorfully.
- Provide a memorable shopping experience by employing exceptional levels of customer service.
- Actively participate in all merchandising activities including, but…
- Provides customer service, including technical advice and guidance on all matters bearing on the successful use of complex products and services.
- Provide good customer service to enhance customers’ experience.
- Exciting and fun working environment.
- Benefits 5 day work week.
SINGMAH STEEL REFRIGERATION PTE. LTD.
$1,900 - $2,800 a month
- Promoting Indoor Sales and Marketing of Commercial Kitchen & Food Service Equipment & Stainless Steel Products (for Food and Beverage Industry);
- Reviews open customer order reports and takes action on open items, including those items that may be at risk in meeting customer’s promised delivery date.
$1,800 - $2,500 a month
- Handle customer feedback and able to offer service recovery (when required), while adhering to company policies.
Daniel Wellington (Singapore) Pte Ltd
- Possess excellent customer service skills and able to identify customer needs and tailor solutions.
- Enthusiastic and inviting, a friend to every customer.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.