Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
Admin Assistant (undo)
- Prepared and compile and maintain patient medical records in the ward.
- Verify ward stock consumable supplies and maintain established inventory level.
ST Recruitment Centre
- Answer standard and simple enquiries from customer and cascade complex issues to Superior to achieve customer satisfaction on a daily basis.
ASSOCIATION OF SMALL & MEDIUM ENTERPRISES
$1,800 - $2,300 a month
- Pleasant disposition, good communication skills and customer service skills.
- Ideally 1-2 years of working experience in receptionist, admin or customer service…
- Attend and handle all customer enquiries and feedbacks.
- Handle events enquiries through phone and emails.
- Work closely with all stakeholders to ensure delivery…
- Prior experience in admin or customer service is preferred.
- To provide administrative support to the department and be responsible for the efficient management…
- Keeping records of regular customers in order to provide a personalized service.
- To ensure all equipments associated with service function at all time.
$1,800 - $2,500 a month
- Manage office supplies stock and place orders.
- Manage office pantry’s and meeting room’s cleanliness and tidiness.
- Book meeting rooms as required.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in a mainstream school.
- Experience in Admin assistant role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
KENYON PTE. LTD.
$2,300 - $2,800 a month
- Kenyon Pte Ltd is a multi-discipline engineering company with gross revenue of S$250 million in 2018.
- We have 30 years of outstanding working history.
CHARTERHOUSE PTE. LTD.
- Good customer service skills, over the phone and in person, with our clients and internal departments.
- Must be able to maintain professionalism and a positive…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.