Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
Robert Walters (undo)
$4,500 - $5,000 a month
- About the Customer Service Officer Role:
- At least one year's customer service experience, preferably in the financial industry.
- At least a polytechnic diploma;
$3,000 - $3,500 a month
- About the Customer Service Representative (six-month contract) Role:
- If you possess a keen learning attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, this…
- Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact…
- Proven track record in customer service excellence.
- If you are a progressive customer services-oriented person who enjoys a fast-paced and exciting work…
$75,000 - $95,000 a year
- Patience and possess a passion for client servicing/customer service.
- Improve customer experience by providing support from start to end.
$10,000 - $13,000 a month
- Customer support and health checks.
- At least seven years of customer success or renewal experience in a technology B2B company, preferably in an SaaS…
$200,000 - $250,000 a year
- Sales teams, service teams, legal, support, etc.).
- This company was recently awarded 2019 Asia-Pacific Telecom Group of the Year and Singapore IoT Service…
$4,000 - $5,500 a month
- Lead seminars and campaigns for customer acquisition and conversion.
- They provide consistently competitive spreads and access to global markets including…
$58,000 - $78,000 a year
- This company is one of the largest oilfield service providers globally, offering a variety of integrated services that include engineering, construction,…
- About the Technical Service Representative Role:
- Translate product, its specification and application into customer solutions based on the marketability of…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.