- As the facilities coordinator, we expect you to support the team and work well with others toward achieving targets.
- Where can processes be improved?
WHITE & CASE PTE. LTD.
$6,000 - $7,000 a month
- Working as part of the Singapore HR team, the Human Resources Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring all of the operational requirements are met.
$1,800 - $2,000 a month
- Well established Public Listed company in Singapore Good working environment with friendly colleagues 5 days work week- No OT No experience required, training…
- We are looking for a Workplace Services Coordinator who is organized yet flexible and is enthusiastic for both the practical and creative elements of strategic…
Celecti Pte. Ltd.
$2,000 - $2,300 a month
- Queenstown Cozy work environment and good career progression Our client, a leader in the financial services industry, is currently seeking an experienced…
PROFESSIONAL TESTING SERVICES PTE LTD
$2,000 - $3,200 a month
- Attend to any test sample/ test coupon inquiries from customers (delivery, size, shape, type of metal, etc.).
- Coordinate with workshop for cutting and machining…
- Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator.
- We provide unrivalled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including…
- It is expected that the Project & Maintenance Coordinator will assist other members of the Facilities & Services office staff as necessary and as workload…
THE FLYING KICK ASIA PTE. LTD.
$2,800 - $3,600 a month
- Work with the Director, Production Manager, First Assistant Director, Art Director and other Heads of Department.
- Have experience of scheduling and budgeting.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd
- The Events Coordinator will play a key role in supporting the Events department by providing assistance with events sales, coordination and execution.You will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.