Civil Engineer jobs
- Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering or Higher NITEC in Civil Engineering.
- At least 2 years experience in the construction supervision of civil / building…
- Tertiary qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- Good knowledge of common civil construction material such as asphalt, reinforced concrete, steel, etc…
- Experience in the construction of Civil Defence shelters and underground MRT stations will be an advantage.
- A good appreciation of the constraints and interface…
- Diploma in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in civil engineering design drafting work using CAD.
- Permanent Way, Trackwork, Civil and Structure.
- Have good appreciation of the constraints and interface requirements of electrical, mechanical and civil works.
- Good knowledge of common civil construction materials such as reinforced concrete, steel, asphalt etc preferred.
- Diploma in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- You will assist the Engineer in the maintenance planning for road infrastructure assets (roads, expressways, tunnels…
- You will assist the engineers and be involved in the study of traffic conditions and public feedback in order create and propose feasible traffic scheme options…
- Tertiary qualification in Civil / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- You will conduct feasibility and engineering studies, review design submissions or carry…
- The experience in management of major civil engineering contracts including tunneling works, underground station construction and related works is an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.