You refined by:
financial controller (undo)
TRADEGECKO PTE. LTD.
$8,000 - $11,500 a month
- Drive improvements for current accounting systems and practices.
- Here at TradeGecko, we’re building the world’s leading order and inventory management platform…
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, provide oversight in the maintenance of the chart of accounts and ensures orderly accounting filing…
$140,000 - $160,000 a year
- We are assisting one of Singapore's leading trading/trade financing companies to look for a Financial Controller.
- About 10-15 years of experience.
ADVANCED MICRO FOUNDRY PTE. LTD.
$8,000 - $15,000 a month
- Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
- Reporting to the Core Management Team in regard to all financial and…
Rhodium Resources Pte Ltd
- Degree in Accounting / ACCA / CPA.
- We are one of the region’s leading independent trading and trade financing companies.
- Cash flow management and projections.
$11,000 - $14,000 a month
- Responsibilities include monthly and quarterly financial close processes, intercompany reconciliations, liaison with external auditors on annual audit process,…
Global Search Partners Pte Ltd
- Continuous review of accounting and finance processes to ensure accurate and timely reporting.
- Oversee the Finance Team to ensure smooth running of the full…
- Transverses accounting projects for the region support.
- Financial Controller for a Global FinTech Business.
- They are a multi-cultured and vibrant business with…
$100,000 - $120,000 a year
- Our client is a well-known US multinational within the media industry who has built a strong grounding within its sector.
- Manage global accounting of subsidiaries.
- Provide accounting support for business units.
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Tax / Management.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.