Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Finance Executive (undo)
Urban Redevelopment Authority
- There will also be opportunities for training and development, including job rotation to other areas of financial and accounting work to enhance your…
- Ensure accurate accounting and updating for all transactions.
- Process AP, AR transactions in the accounting system promptly and accurately.
- Diploma in Accounting or CAT.
- To provide support to commercial finance team through efficient control of finance processes and the timely delivery of effective…
Singapore Academy of Law
- Experience with accounting systems is an advantage.
- You will support the Finance operations and your responsibilities will include:
FCS CAREERS PTE. LTD.
$2,200 - $3,000 a month
- Strong understanding and knowledge of accounting procedures;
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or relevant field of study;
Minmed Group Pte Ltd
- Minimum Diploma in Accounting & Finance, or equivalent.
- Handle full set of accounts including accounts payable, receivable, general ledger, etc.
- Degree in Accounting with 3-4 years of experience.
- Handling and prepare GL related Journals and ensure accounting entries are posted in an accurate and timely…
Arvato Digital Services Pte Ltd
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as account executive in related fields or minimum 3 years of relevant working experience from other accounting…
DICKSON AUTOMOBILE PTE. LTD.
$2,300 - $3,000 a month
- O ITE / Diploma / Degree in accounting with at least 3 years of relevant accounting experience.
- O Handling full set of accounts for month end & year end closing…
$2,400 - $3,200 a month
- Professional accounting qualification (CPA, CA or equivalent) preferred.
- Minimum three years of Finance/Accounting work experience with a multinational company…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.