You refined by:
ACCOUNT MANAGER (undo)
AMICULUM (SINGAPORE) PRIVATE LIMITED
$60,000 - $80,000 a year
- You will be self-motivated, with a knack for planning and a willingness to get involved in client project delivery and team coordination, including overseeing…
- Want to join a company on the cutting edge of technology and travel?
- Want to be part of a fantastic and fun company that’s revolutionizing the online travel…
CATERING SOLUTIONS PTE. LTD.
$6,000 - $7,000 a month
- Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures.
- The finance manager candidate should have a Deploma or Bachelor's degree in finance or…
TRADEGECKO PTE. LTD.
$4,000 - $7,000 a month
- Its core capabilities, apps and integrations provide businesses with the ability to easily automate and manage multichannel sales, multi-location inventory,…
$2,000 - $3,000 a month
- Minimum degree in accounting/ relevant certificate.
- Provide support in reconciliation and month-end closing in partial/full set accounts functions.
JSW ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
$3,000 - $4,500 a month
- Manage team of accounting personnel.
- Review and assist in preparing managment accounts.
- Review and assist in preparing GST returns.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, banking or finance related field.
- Providing and review of a full range of fund accounting services to clients, including…
- BA/BS degree in Finance and Accounting, Human Resource, Business Administration or relevant field preferred.
- If you are familiar with the Contract Staffing and…
Protemps Employment Services Pte Ltd
- Knowledge in accounting under company act and FRS (Singapore Accounting Standards).
- -Handling accounting audit of major CPA firm.
- Follow up with accounting team in terms of pending claims and billing adjustment of customers where applicable.
- Manage and improve customer retention.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.