You refined by:
- Supports the department in general accounting duties ensuring compliance with the College's regulations and policies.
- You will be responsible for:
- You will provide support on research admin roles.
- Timely update of project balance and expenses tracking for project accounts with multiple PIs.
- Minimum 3 years of IT audit experience in Big 4 Accounting Firms and/or Internal Audit of MNCs.
- To conduct audits of IT applications, infrastructure and…
- Professional Accounting Qualification is preferred.
- Handle the full scope of accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Ability in finance and accounting.
- Reporting to the Centre’s Director, the candidate would be responsible for the following duties:
- Good understanding of Accounting knowledge.
- The incumbent will support the corporate finance functions which includes investment/project evaluation and…
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, SAP and other accounting software would be advantage;
- Diploma in Finance/Business/Accounting with minimum 2 years’…
- D) Ensure that there is no accounting errors which require correcting journals to be passed.
- A) Handle all payroll matters of staff, including manual payment of…
- Perform general financial accounting operations on research accounts.
- Assist senior staff in providing administrative support to various research studies and…
- Working with management and accounting teams to set budgets, monitor spending, and process expenses.
- AI Singapore (AISG) is a national AI programme launched by…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.