- Knowledge of the various component feeds to the system (fund accounting data base, third party vendor feeds) will be an added advantage.
- Understanding/knowledge on posting accounting entries is preferred.
- Requires a good knowledge of the range of processes, procedures and systems to be used in…
- Manage lower level accounting staff.
- Perform professional accounting duties to maintain control over expenses, income, assets and liability of the hotel to…
- Monitors compliance with local financial, accounting and tax requirements.
- 4+ years of experience accounting, not for profit experience a plus.
- Drive sales operations processes, discipline, and standardization to include contract management and compliance across Asia Pacific region.
- Responsible for BT&S project controlling to lead project reviews, WIP/UBR reviews, identify and monitor major risks & opportunities in projects, improve…
- University graduate in Accounting and/or professional qualification in Accounting.
- Well versed in financial accounting theory, bank accounting systems (LoanIQ,…
Disney Parks, Experiences and Products
- Purchasing as required, including maintaining p-card, submitting Purchase Orders, etc. Advise team on T&E, purchasing & accounting queries as needed.
- Educate, enable and coach account teams to position ASEAN Intelligent Automation offerings with clients in making strategic decisions and implementing…
Central Business District
$2,500 - $3,200 a month
- At least 2 years of full set accounting experience.
- Handle full sets of accounts such as GST returns, tax matters, and audit matters.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.