Account Manager jobs
$8,000 - $14,000 a month
- Hard-core sale experience in IT Application services.
- Knowledge of Banking Domain/ Financial Services.
- Ability to handle large Accounts.
- Discovers new business opportunities and develops Account Strategy and Action Plan.
- The primary responsibilities for the Regional Sales Manager include, but are…
Enggsol Pte Ltd
- Â·Discovers new business opportunities and develops Account Strategy and Action Plan.
- The primary responsibilities for the Regional Sales Manager include, but…
- In a typical day as a APAC Sales Manager, you would.
- Coach and manage account team members to optimize performance and orchestrate the resources and sponsorship…
AGS EMPLOYMENT MANAGEMENT PTE. LTD.
$3,500 - $4,200 a month
- Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree.
- Manage existing accounts and business development for…
March Networks Corporation
- The Regional Sales Manager will manage day-to-day sales on behalf of March Networks in Asia.
- Due to the time zone differences in the APAC region, the Regional…
The ExecutiveCircle Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
- Be part of a leading Bio-Technologies Company as their front-line Regional Sales Manager to expand their presence and products reach throughout the region.
- 10+ years of exceeding sales quota as a Major or Large Account Manager, Channel Account Manager, or Territory Account Manager for a multinational company.
- About the Regional Sales Manager Role:
- Reporting to the Head of Sales and Account Management, the Regional Sales Manager will drive and build relationships with…
- Hit sales targets by successfully managing the territory, mainly cover Southeast Asia, Australia & New Zealand etc.
- Develop referral relationships with clients.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.