jobs in Singapore
$2,000 - $2,600 a month
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Schedule appointments and manage clinic calendar.
- Update and maintain patient information using client management software…
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English.
- Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc.
- Does more than outfit the world’s best athletes.
- GCE 'O' levels, NITEC and above.
- Proficient in all Microsoft office applications.
- 10 Ubi Crescent, #05-05 Ubi Techpark, 408564, Singapore, SG, Singapore.
$2,800 - $4,000 a month
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Ensure project documentation/ drawings are collected and registered…
MAMA & MACHI F&B TRADING PTE. LTD.
$6,500 - $7,000 a month
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when…
$1,600 - $2,200 a month
- Ability to speak simple English.
- Ability to carry 15 kg of batteries.
- Ability to work 12 hours shift 6.30 - 6.30 pm.
GEMS WORLD ACADEMY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $3,500 a month
- Relevant experience in International School for Committee of Private Education will be welcome.
- Passion to work in the Education industry to support the…
$4,500 - $7,000 a month
- Ensuring company policies are followed.
- Optimizing profits by controlling costs.
- Hiring, training and developing new employees.
K FOOD HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
$4,000 - $6,500 a month
- You will be assisting the director in all manners of work.
- Assisting Director in taking minutes for meeting.
- Planning and tracking of directors schedule.
R-TEC PTE. LTD.
$2,400 - $2,800 a month
- Candidates who possess Professtional Certificate / NITEC in Finance/Accountancy/Bookkeeping or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of related working experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.