jobs in Sentosa
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
- As a FORTUNE™ 500 company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive year, we are committed to excellence and…
- The ability to get on with all levels of people and be a good influencer.
- Stay current on VMware services and solution offerings.
- Why work for VMware PSO?
- Ensures appropriate project staffing levels.
- The Senior Project Manager accomplishes results through the management of professional team(s) and department(s).
- You likely have a Bachelor's degree in business or technology-related field (or equivalent).
- Develop, implement, and maintain a detailed project work plan,…
$6,000 - $10,000 a month
- Min Diploma in Civil / Construction Management or equivalent studies.
- Min 5 years of relevant working experience in construction industry.
$2,300 - $4,200 a month
- Managing contracts and assisting in negotiations with various collaborators and partners.
- Tracking project progress, key milestones and deliverables, budget,…
- Manage all aspects of the project from planning to execution, and managing the budget too.
- Main liaison and point of contact for the client.
Esmegen Group Pte Ltd
- An outspoken individual in English and native languages.
- Proficient in Windows and Linus server background (preferred).
- Oversee NetGain Cloud Vista Solution.
- The Project Manager is the person responsible for the delivery of complex, cross-domain projects on time and within budget and scope.
We have removed 1 job posting very similar to those already shown. To see the additional result, you may repeat your search with the omitted job posting included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.