jobs in Sentosa
You refined by:
Marina Bay (undo)
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- To assist the Administrator/Senior Administrator/Assistant Manager in planning…
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels.
- At least 1 year of experience in the same capacity or any other hospitality related capacity.
- PC Literacy and good typing skills.
- Signage, pre keys, room drops, etc. as needed for each group.
- Fluent in English, must have an excellent command of spoken and written English, additional…
- Click '' to submit your application!
- Be a part of the team for Marquee Singapore, the hotly addition to Marina Bay Sands' nightlife lineup!
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken, and at least one other language.
- Work pro-actively with our MICE teams in presenting & executing sustainable events…
- At least one (1 ) year relevant experience in retail/ticketing/events environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Security Services, Casino Floor Staff.
- Maintain an effective relationship with Guests.
- Maintain a professional image in all dealings with customers, in person,…
- Possess GCE “O” Levels and above.
- Promote spa visibility at hotel lobby, swimming pool, golf club as per time assigned.
- Ensure the Spa area is clean and tidy.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English and Mandarin.
- Execute internal audits under the supervision and guidance of the team leads (Senior Auditors…
- To perform guest service agent duties over the counter (for both internal and external parties) in a friendly and efficient manner, that includes:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.