jobs in Sentosa
You refined by:
Duke NUS graduate medical school Singapore (undo)
- Plan and execute integrated communications plans that support the school’s overall communications plan, especially its core offerings in education.
- 4 to 6 years of relevant work experience with at least 1 to 2 years in a managerial related role.
- Proficient in general software applications that facilitate…
- Proficient in general software applications that facilitate work operations such as Microsoft Office programmes.
- Degree or equivalent in a related discipline.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Provide general administrative and logistic support to the department to ensure…
- Good command of written and spoken English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Application, including Advance Excel and SAP.
- Office of Academic & Clinical Development.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- The Programme in Health Services and Systems Research, Duke-NUS Medical School, Singapore is looking…
- Highly motivated to work in a competitive field of research and demonstrate initiative, creativity and effective communication.
- Proficient in spoken and written English, with knowledge of one or more other South-East Asian languages being an asset.
- The Neuroscience and Behavioural Disorders (NBD) Programme is focused on understanding the structure and function of the nervous system, and the neural…
- Responsible for coordination and execution of general administration work in support of the Academic Medicine Education Institute (AM•EI), including but not…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.