jobs in Pasir Panjang
You refined by:
Marina Bay (undo)
- At least one (1 ) year relevant experience in retail/ticketing/events environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- To assist the Administrator/Senior Administrator/Assistant Manager in planning…
- Sort employee uniforms onto conveyor.
- Ensure that uniforms are organized correctly and neatly at designated areas.
- Carry out all other duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels.
- At least 1 year of experience in the same capacity or any other hospitality related capacity.
- PC Literacy and good typing skills.
- Notice of Possession, Term Start, Turnover Rent, Floor Survey Area letters and others).
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel and…
- GCE ‘O’/’N’ Levels or Certificate in Hotel Operations preferred.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Perform the duties according to the Limousine Standard…
- Possess GCE “O” Levels and above.
- Promote spa visibility at hotel lobby, swimming pool, golf club as per time assigned.
- Ensure the Spa area is clean and tidy.
- Back of House, Chefs / Commis, Front Of House, F&B Management.
- Join our growing teams at Marina Bay Sands and enjoy rewarding benefits!
- Security Services, Casino Floor Staff.
- Maintain an effective relationship with Guests.
- Maintain a professional image in all dealings with customers, in person,…
- Click '' to submit your application!
- Be a part of the team for Marquee Singapore, the hotly addition to Marina Bay Sands' nightlife lineup!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.