jobs in Pasir Panjang
- Must possess excellent English communication skills, with an emphasis on exceptional writing and composition skills.
- 13 Nov 2019 Singapore Standard Time.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Process permit to work forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office on MAC platform.
- Responsible for alignment of designs according to brand guidelines.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- The Assistant Manager will assist the Assistant General Manager and Manager in planning,…
- Carry out deliveries to room, suites and outlets.
- Assist in receiving floral deliveries, checking the quality of flowers, and treating the flowers appropriately…
- Able to communicate fluently in English.
- To submit accurate and relevant cashier-related paperwork for revenue audit purposes.
- Ensure that employees at all levels of responsibility are treated fairly and consistently to achieve high morale and minimum turnover:
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels.
- At least 1 year of experience in the same capacity or any other hospitality related capacity.
- PC Literacy and good typing skills.
- Converse on a professional level in English with customers who approach the table area.
- Deal games and provide excellent and friendly service to every guest, to…
- University Degree / Diploma in Business / Marketing/ Auditing or Gaming related field preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.