jobs in Pasir Panjang
- Must possess excellent English communication skills, with an emphasis on exceptional writing and composition skills.
- 13 Nov 2019 Singapore Standard Time.
- Converse on a professional level in English with customers who approach the table area.
- Deal games and provide excellent and friendly service to every guest, to…
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Process permit to work forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- The Assistant Manager will assist the Assistant General Manager and Manager in planning,…
- Good command of another language will be ideal.
- Possess excellent English writing and communications abilities.
- 03 Jan 2020 Singapore Standard Time.
- Ensure that employees at all levels of responsibility are treated fairly and consistently to achieve high morale and minimum turnover:
- At least one (1 ) year relevant experience in retail/ticketing/events environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/excel applications.
- To perform guest service agent duties over the counter (for both internal and external parties) in a friendly and efficient manner, that includes:
- Minimum secondary school education with at least a year’s experience in a similar capacity.
- Possess a refined and strong command of spoken and written English.
- Assist in the creation and production of multimedia (image and video capture and editing, online visual design) content.
- Able to work flexible hours.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.