jobs in Jurong
You refined by:
M1 Limited (undo)
- Effectively bilingual and articulate with a strong command of spoken and written English.
- Provide personalised service to phone-in enquiries and feedback from…
- Provide support to enquiries on retail promotions, products and services.
- Perform up-selling of products and services via phone.
- Map current user’s journey, identifying key delighters and pain points.
- Proficient in tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, InVision, Axure and…
- Able to communicate in English comfortably.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 2003 and above;
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the retail team.
- Deepen engagements with strategic partners and top accounts.
- Establish strategic partnerships on long term imperatives, including strategic projects.
- Bachelor degree in IT, Business, Telecoms, Commerce or Engineering with Project Management qualifications and more than 12 years of relevant work experience in…
- Be the strategic interface between cross functional departments and accountable in achieving business outcome.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- With at least 15 years’ experience in Facilities Management or related field.
- Able to communicate clearly and concisely in written English.
- Coordinate closely with business stakeholders to create and maintain a product backlog as per the business value or ROI.
- Creative thinker with a clear vision.
- Ability to work and communicate well with all levels of staff, including ground staff at retail outlets.
- Establish and develop good working relationships with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.