jobs in Central Singapore
- Fluency in more than one language.
- We’re growing as a business and we're shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience and customer…
$2,500 - $4,200 a month
- Responsible in quantity take-off and preparation of Bill of Quantities (BOQ).
- Responsible in cost estimating, quantity take off and claims preparation.
$4,000 - $4,500 a month
- Must have min 8-10 years of Operation experience.
- Working closely with Trader overseeing operations relating to Contracts, Coordination of shipments with…
$1,350 - $1,500 a month
- GCE 'O' levels or equivalent with good credit in English.
- This makes Civica a leading partner for customers across Local Government, Library and Education,…
ST. JOSEPH'S INSTITUTION INTERNATIONAL LTD.
$2,600 - $5,200 a month
- D. Work with the Vice-Principals, Phase Leaders, Timetable Manager, Head of Senior School, Math & Language coordinators to ensure that all students are…
- Provide adminstrative and operations support for business.
- Assist in purchasing and inventory control.
- Assist in customer and inter-departmental training…
$4,500 - $6,000 a month
- Our client is a global hospitality conglomerate, they have business developed across various fields and they are in the middle of further expansion.
ANOTECH ENERGY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $7,000 a month
- An exciting opportunity with our client, a reputable global leader in subsea, onshore, offshore, and surface technologies is looking for a Document Control/…
Frasers Centre Point
- GCE “O” Levels and above.
- You will assist the Corporate Admin department in the maintenance of the organisation’s various offices.
$1,600 - $1,700 a month
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel will be advantageous.
- We are looking for a reliable Office Administrator.
- They will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.