jobs in Central Singapore
Add 1 Resources
$2,500 - $3,500 a month
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including fluent and proper English language and Chinese.
- Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management…
Dow Technologies and Systems
$6,000 a month
- 5+ years work experience as a Document Controller or similar role Familiarity with project management Basic knowledge of labor and corporate law Hands-on…
- To proactively greet, welcome and interact with the guests.
- To request and collect all travel documents.
- To verify identification or proof of citizenship versus…
- "• Welcomes guests and takes care of them from their arrival through to departure.
- Contributes to guests' permanent satisfaction by providing high quality…
- To manage the Business Centre and ensure that the dining area, meeting room, offices are kept clean and tidy at all time.
- GCE N/O Level or NTC in any studies.
$1,700 - $1,900 a month
- Able to communicate fluently in English.
- Basic salary of $1300 - 1400 (depending on experience and English level) + Fixed allowance $400-500.
- Able to commit from 7am-11am for a minimum of 4 days per week.
- The incumbent will support stockroom operations before the opening of the store.
RICHMOND CORPORATE ADVISORY PTE. LTD.
$1,200 - $1,800 a month
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications (Words, excel etc).
- Handle administrative requests and queries.
- Filing, photocopying, scanning and etc).
Jobster Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C5060
$2,200 - $2,800 a month
- Minimally 6 months of data center operator experiences.
- Kim Chuan (Bartley MRT) or one-north MRT.
- Oversee environments of a data center to supervise systems and…
- Duties include coaching all levels of gymnastics and undertaking some administrative tasks.
- Alpha Gymnastics Recreational classes are expanding and as a result,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.