jobs in Central Singapore
You refined by:
Quantity Surveyor (undo)
NORTHCROFT LIM CONSULTANTS PTE LTD
$3,800 - $4,799 a month
- To source for quotations, price comparison and costing summary;
- To prepare documents for tender and contract;
- Diploma/Degree holder in Quantity Surveying;
Goldcastle International Pte Ltd
- Able to start work on short notice would be an advantage.
- Sourcing out tender for company’s participation.
- Diligently to following up of the projects present on…
JointHire Singapore Pte Ltd
$36,000 - $58,500 a year
- 14 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE- S$500 MEDICAL BENEFITS TO BE REMIBURSE PER YEAR- AWS - PERFORMANCE BONUS- COVER WTIH INSURANCES LIKE, TERM LIFE, HOSPITAL & SURGICAL, WORK…
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Singapore in the related field.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin, need to communicate with Chinese customer.
- The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) aspires to be world-class in delivering a safe and secure home for our people.
- Close final account for contractual works.
$3,000 - $4,000 a month
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in the Maintenance field.
- Responsible for preparing cost estimations and drafting of tender documents.
Protemps Employment Services Pte Ltd
- At least 2 years’ experience in this position/ 1 year of relevant working experience in Construction sector.
- Measuring and preparing of tender documentation and…
- Responsible for estimating and tender preparation.
- Responsible for administration of contracts and sub-contracts documentation.
$2,500 - $5,500 a month
- Min Diploma in QS or equivalent studies.
- Min 3 years of relevant working experience in construction industry.
- $2,500 - $5,000 (Depending on candidature).
QING FENG CONSTRUCTION PTE LTD
- Interested candidates are invited to send in your application with current and expected salary.
- Reason(s) for leaving current & past employments.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.