jobs in Central Singapore
You refined by:
Finance Manager (undo)
$5,500 - $7,500 a month
- The Finance Manager (FM) is the lead finance business partner for the organisation and has responsibilities covering all aspects of financial management,…
CAD-IT CONSULTANTS (ASIA) PTE LTD
$5,000 - $8,000 a month
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner;
- Clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements;
$4,000 - $7,000 a month
- From Dinner & Dances to shareholder meetings and team building, we pride ourselves as experts in this field.
- Proficient in XERO accounting system.
DIGITAL ALCHEMY (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
$6,000 - $7,000 a month
- A good command of written and spoken English is a must, along with strong analytic and reasoning skills.
- Proficient in computer skills, Microsoft Office, Excel.
$14,000 - $15,000 a month
- Mott MacDonald in the APNA region has been awarded several signature projects in the recent past.
- We have growing teams within each of three units that comprise…
ORO CONSULTANTS PTE. LTD.
$8,000 - $10,000 a month
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance, CPA, ACCA or equivalent with min 8 yrs manufacturing experience.
- They have more than 15 manufacturing facilities and…
- Good analytical skills and highly proficient in excel.
- Support Life Sciences Group Asia Pacific and Japan (APJ) Commercial Team in terms of sales finance and…
Expro Project Logistics
- The Finance Manager is responsible for all day-to-day finance/accounts related operations and management, as well as to support Company’s long and short term…
- Responsible for monthly management reporting of the actual and providing the analysis on the performance of the CSU/ LOB, including explaining the variances…
SAFRAN AEROSYSTEMS SERVICES ASIA PTE. LTD.
- Highly proficient in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Maintain full set accounts including GL, AP, AR, fixed assets register, intercompany transactions…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.