jobs in Central Singapore
You refined by:
Marina Bay Sands (undo)
- 2 year of experiences in restaurant and bar with minimum 1 year in supervisor position.
- Diploma in any field is an advantage.
- Cleaning of shelves and filters.
- Must possess excellent English communication skills, with an emphasis on exceptional writing and composition skills.
- 13 Nov 2019 Singapore Standard Time.
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Process permit to work forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Proficient at MS Office, database and document management systems.
- Coordinate all activities related to the document control procedure including technical…
- Excellent command of English, Chinese and one other language a plus.
- Able to interact and communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Ensure that employees at all levels of responsibility are treated fairly and consistently to achieve high morale and minimum turnover:
- At least one (1 ) year relevant experience in retail/ticketing/events environment preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office/excel applications.
- University Degree / Diploma in Business / Marketing/ Auditing or Gaming related field preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English, knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
- The Assistant Manager will assist the Assistant General Manager and Manager in planning,…
- To perform guest service agent duties over the counter (for both internal and external parties) in a friendly and efficient manner, that includes:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.