jobs in Central Singapore
You refined by:
Marina Bay Sands (undo)
- Converse on a professional level in English with customers who approach the table area.
- Deal games and provide excellent and friendly service to every guest, to…
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Process permit to work forms.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Candidate must have Good Oral and written communication in both English and Mandarin to attend to internal and external stakeholders.
- Back of House, Chefs / Commis, Front Of House, F&B Management.
- Join our growing teams at Marina Bay Sands and enjoy rewarding benefits!
- At least one (1 ) year relevant experience in retail/ticketing/events environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Click '' to submit your application!
- Be a part of the team for Marquee Singapore, the hotly addition to Marina Bay Sands' nightlife lineup!
- At Marina Bay Sands, the primary responsibility of the Trainee Developer will be to execute all Development related activities for local MBS IT Projects whilst…
- Ensure that you report to work on time as per culinary department schedules.
- Back of House, Chefs / Commis.
- Adapt yourself to business needs and be willing to…
- To perform guest service agent duties over the counter (for both internal and external parties) in a friendly and efficient manner, that includes:
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ or ‘O’ Levels.
- At least 1 year of experience in the same capacity or any other hospitality related capacity.
- PC Literacy and good typing skills.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.