jobs in Woodlands
- Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Engineering or similar relevant field.
- Fluent in English (written and verbal).
ACCESSTECH ENGINEERING PTE LTD
$3,000 - $4,000 a month
- Handle full set of accounts and preparation of financial statements/reports, including preparation of accounting and year end schedules for associated company;
- To process high quality wafers by operating a variety of equipment.
- Responsible for the daily production activities such as wafer handling.
- Chemical mixing preparation, Liquid Nitrogen top up/refilling and replace the gas cylinders for the tools system.
- Perform the wafer disposition tasks.
LIAN HIN PTE. LTD.
$3,200 - $4,000 a month
- Supervise a team of Accounts Assistants (“AA”) to ensure timely and accurate month end and year end closing.
- To prepare year end audit (including corporate and…
RS Recruitment Agency
$2,050 - $2,650 a month
- Field is small scale Woodworks, Metal works, Acrylic and detailing of connection/fixing methods.
- Can communicate in English and Chinese (to Liaise with…
GREENLANE SC PTE. LTD.
$1,300 - $1,700 a month
- Cleaning & maintenance of the machine parts.
- Electronics factory situated in woodlands.
- 5 day work week (might not be Mon-Fri).
MINERVA WORKS PRIVATE LIMITED
$1,600 - $1,800 a month
- Perform administrative duties including documentation collection, distribution and filling.
- Update and compile logistics related daily and monthly reports.
FRAGRANCE FOODSTUFF PTE LTD
$1,900 - $2,300 a month
- Able to communicate in Chinese & English.
- Are you a ‘people person’ with outgoing and friendly personality?
- Join us to earn pocket money before CNY!
$1,500 - $1,600 a month
- Assist residents to go through the hand washing regime before meals.
- Assist to bathe the frail and weak residents and help them move around.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.