jobs in Toa Payoh
- Good command of English both oral and written and customer service skills.
- We are looking for a Data Entry Clerk to type information into our database from…
RASA RASA @ YISHUN RESTAURANT PTE. LTD.
$2,200 a month
- 6 Working Days & 1 OFF days per Week (8 Hours per Day including Meal Breaks).
- 4 Working Days & 3 Off day per Week(12 hours per day including meal breaks ).
CANDIDATEASIA GROUP PTE. LTD.
$2,200 - $4,000 a month
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word.
- To coordinate all work processes.
- Keeping proper filing of documents.
- Good interpersonal skills and working attitude.
S. H. NG MANAGEMENT SERVICES PTE. LTD.
$1,200 - $2,500 a month
- Looking for someone who is :
- Able to work individually as well as in a team.
- Able to work with Microsoft Excel & Work.
- Positive working attitude and behaviour.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English.
- Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc.
- Does more than outfit the world’s best athletes.
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written).
- Collaborate with the HRBP to post job ads on internal notice boards.
- Posting Date Jan 16, 2020.
- We are looking for a competent Office Assistant to help with the organization and running of the daily administrative operations of the company.
- To provide clerical support performing routine activities under general supervision and within defined procedures.
- Completes simple paper filing activities.
AXA GO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
$5,000 - $8,400 a month
- In a fast-evolving world and with a presence in 64 countries, our 166,000 employees and exclusive distributors anticipate change to offer services and solutions…
$2,300 - $2,500 a month
- Candidate must have at least 1 year of Data Entry / Administrative / relevant working experience.
- Candidate must have minimum Diploma level education.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.