jobs in Queenstown
- Proficient in MS Office e.g. Excel, Word and Access.
- To provide events management support for various types of events eg conference, seminars, distinguished…
Target Recruitment a member of WMS Group
$1,600 - $1,700 a month
- Basic understanding in English language.
- 5 Days work week – 8.30am to 6pm.
- Company transport pick up from Jurong East and Choa Chu Kang.
$1,500 - $1,996 a month
- Our client works globally on projects in the Oil, Gas & Chemicals, Mining, Power & Process, and Environment & Infrastructure markets.
- Relevant work experience in an education environment preferred.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- The incumbent reports to the Section Head in-charge and…
- Interested applicant, please submit your application stating current and expected salaries as well as availability to:
- Highly meticulous in your work.
T B C TRANSPORTATION & TRADING PTE LTD
$2,500 - $3,000 a month
- § Handle customer enquiries and resolve potential issues with their orders.
- § Import and export activities between customers, shipping agents and transporters.
FUKUSHIMA GALILEI SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
$2,100 - $2,500 a month
- To out source material supplier and liasing as per situation requirement.
- Able to do purchase for required material independently as per request.
TAESUNG SNI (SINGAPORE BRANCH)
$3,000 - $5,500 a month
- To construct and update 3D models as per the latest information provided.
- To develop 2D drawings with the 3D models as per the CAD standards used in the project…
- Help manage content display of CSO notice boards.
- IT savvy and proficient in MS Office applications – Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
ONE SMART ENGINEERING PTE. LTD.
$1,500 - $2,000 a month
- Candidate must possess at least GCE “O” / “A” levels or Polytechnic Diploma in any field.
- Good command of English, ownership of tasks.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.