jobs in Novena
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd
$1,800 - $2,200 a month
- Handle and respond to requests of clients.
- Handle purchase orders and issue delivery orders.
- Handle any other ad-hoc or administrative duties.
United Personnel Services
$4,500 - $5,000 a month
- Possess at least an ACCA/Accounting degree At least 3 years of experience handling group consolidation Experience handing systems migration Strong verbal and…
EXCELLENCE SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
$1,800 - $3,000 a month
- Prior experience in relevant field will be an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Other adhoc duties as and when required.
ANOTECH ENERGY SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
$7,000 - $10,000 a month
- Witnessing welder's performance qualification tests and make judgement as per applicable codes and specifications for construction;
- College graduate with a four year degree preferred, but not required.
- Submit building receipts to the Community Lead or Community Director for expense reports.
- Able to effectively communicate in verbal and written English.
- Become a Part of the NIKE, Inc.
- Does more than outfit the world’s best athletes.
STYLEZ PTE. LTD.
$2,500 - $3,200 a month
- Able to liaise with customers in English and Mandarin.
- Provide full administrative support such as document management to ensure the smooth running of company…
- Fluency in more than one language.
- We’re growing as a business and we're shaping the financial services sector by driving quality, convenience and customer…
HEN TICK FOODS PTE. LTD.
$2,000 - $2,800 a month
- Prepare quotations, orders and invoices and then coordinate with other departments on these processes;
- Manage customers’ enquiries, quotations and orders;
- Further education in business or shipping an advantage.
- Good communication skills in English as you would need to liaise with clients and counterparts from…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.