ZEISS Group Employee Reviews

Stimulating business environment
Product and Application Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  SingaporeMay 16, 2019
Zeiss represents a successful global player in the microscopy, semiconductor and optical engineering industry.
My job takes me to scientist all across the world giving me their insights into their challenges which I am trying to solve with solution from ZEISS.
This is an incredibly stimulating work environment with new challenges every day that enable me to grow my experience permanently.
Unproductive
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Kaki BukitFebruary 10, 2018
Being a sales personnel, how responsive you are to potential clients are very essential, so working hour is often very irregular and expectation is high. There are a lots of things can be learnt from this company because of a wide range of product portfolio. No clear and long term direction from management as it kept changing every 2 to 3 years. Working culture is rather poor as there is lack of trust and respect between management and frontline staffs. The hardest part of the job is time consumption in administrative works that are mandatory, and yet meeting potential clients in the field or facetime is rather important.