Zebra Technologies Employee Review

View all Zebra Technologies reviews

Great comapny with awesome people.
Senior embedded software engineer staff (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MarylandJanuary 11, 2016
Great company to work with. Excellent people. Great benefits. Great learning, you get to choose where you would like to excel in your career depending your immediate supervisor. Good health benefits and vacations. 401K matching 6 %.
Pros
non
Cons
listed above

Other Zebra Technologies Employee Reviews

Was happy to work there. Was much happier to leave.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, RIApril 18, 2018
Zebra was a good place to work, even when things were getting tense and due dates were rolling in. Technology was top notch and one could (and did) learn a lot. Over time however management has changed and little by little it become clear that the good hard days were over. No more bonuses. Pay increases gone. Career advancements gone. Most if not all competitive advancements in technology outsourced. Personal loyalty to management became the main criteria for job security. "You are lucky to have this job" was the response to any request. Working on weekday nights and on weekends became the norm.
People were leaving. I wasn't the first one or last one to leave. Hope things changed since, people who stayed deserve that.
Pros
People, technology.
Cons
Sweat shop culture, low pay, crazy work hours, no work/life balance.
Work environment
Bilingual Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Reynosa, Tamaulipas MexicoApril 13, 2018
Working at Zebra Technologies was a great learning experience.
My Supervisor was a great leader. He showed us the true meaning of being a Team Player. He would assist us every step of the way.
Zebra Closed in our City.
Pros
Great Work Environment
Cons
Zebra left the city.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Zebra Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.