Be confident and vlear on whats you know.
Preparation by equipping yourself with relevant information about the company in which you are attending the interview is crucial.
Be specific, interviewers are generally looking out for statistics and revenue numbers.
Make sure you are also well aware of your current company’s specifics as well.
Having competitor information is a definite plus point and shows that your knowledge of the industry as a whole is well aligned.
I always prepare for the interview in three segments,
1. about me,
2.about company and
3.role i am applying to and how i will suitable for it.
- How are the working hours at Wipro?5 people answered
- Does Wipro require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Wipro do and…5 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Wipro? What are the steps along the way?3 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Wipro?3 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Wipro?3 people answered
- How does someone get hired at Wipro? What are the steps along the way?2 people answered
- How did you get your first interview at Wipro?2 people answered
- What is the Wipro employee discount?2 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Wipro?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Wipro?2 people answered