Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Review

View all Walt Disney Parks and Resorts reviews

Great
Merchandise Host (Former Employee) –  AirportApril 25, 2017
Working at Hong Kong Disneyland is one of the best working experience and you get to meet a lot of people from around the world. Seeing their smiles on their faces is definitely part of the rewards of the job.

Other Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Employee Reviews

Excellent Place to start your Career
Stateroom Host (Former Employee) –  Port Canaveral FloridaJune 7, 2018
The Happiest planet Place to work.Best Experience . I recommend this place for everyone to work. Salary is the best in this companyand treatment of crew members are great.
Pros
Free Board and Lodging
Cons
No wifi
Productive and respect
Wine Storekeeper (Current Employee) –  At seaDecember 5, 2012
I love wines. I enjoyed and so greatful I am a part of Disney family.
I deals with wine mainly & all servers inquiry regarding all types of drinks. I go and visit each guest on their tables and make sure they have a great time with their dining experience and make sure they 're happy with the wine their drinking and suggest food and wine pairing.
What I learned with Disney apart from Life is Magical, I learned each others cultures. I improved my public speaking whenever I am conducting a wine tasting. I learned more to be a trainor.
I found my managers great. Thou, a few managers need more rigid training in managing the team (in my opinion).
The most challenging in my job is hitting the target sales when guest doesnt drink alcohol at all.
The most enjoyable part for me is dealing with guest/customers. When guests enjoyed my wine suggestion and when im sharing my knowledge to my co-workers. And of course when my co workers became productive from my trainings.
Pros
free board and lodging.
Cons
for not being paid during dry/wet docks. (we are in tipping position)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walt Disney Parks and Resorts. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2