Walgreens Employee Review

always something to do
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VADecember 3, 2017
It is always fun, my cowokers are a blast to work with, management is always understanding. There is always something to do. The people always are friendly, or if not they are able to work around. I've certainly enjoyed it, just my commute and compensation have been lacking as of late.

Other Walgreens Employee Reviews

Okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIDecember 11, 2017
Great place to work back in the 80’s but as years went by and new people began to come they stopped a lot of great benefits. If you got in early you were good.
Productive workplace , different skill, learning about cultures and different customer service
beauty advisor (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 10, 2017
Working at walgreens Taught me many things.Top me excellent customer service , how to multitask keep a balance when work pace speeds up. It also tought me that team work anything can be achieved. To never give up even if confused always ask, better to ask and do better , then stay quiet and keep doing it wrong.
Pros
Team Work
Cons
Unfair schedule, drama, unsecure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walgreens. Our community is ready to answer.