United States Postal Service Employee Review

View all United States Postal Service reviews

Flexibility and Benefits
Mail handler assistant (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJune 12, 2017
Able to get great benefits. The schedule and hours are flexible.I was able to switch over when I needed benefits for health care. They provide good options.

Other United States Postal Service Employee Reviews

I really loved my job as a RCA
Mail Carrier (Former Employee) –  Newnan, GANovember 15, 2018
It was a great place to work, a great group to work with, and a great organization to work for. If I didn't have registered nursing as my passion, I would have stayed for a career.
Pros
good pay, fun environment
Cons
stressful, demanding
good pay for no degree
City Carrier (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHNovember 15, 2018
everything is time management. everything is supposed to be done in a certain time frame. casing mail, loading your truck, driving to your stops, delivering the mail, driving back, unloading, lunch. everything is supposed to take a certain time. and it can be a struggle sometimes to get into those times especially when new. would be easier if there was more employees actually working. the turn over rate of new employees is high. more employees makes it easier on everyone else. but the job is fast paced and hard on the legs and back. starting pay is 17/hr
Pros
17/hr
Cons
short breaks, fast paced

Ask a question about working or interviewing at United States Postal Service. Our community is ready to answer.

55.7K